At spectrum42.com, we believe that knowledge not shared is knowledge that is permanently lost.
Our free tutorials are categorized below. Please let us know what other content you would like to see!
Introduction to C
Our Introduction to C tutorial shows how to get started programming in C. The source code for this tutorial can be found on GitHub.
- Lesson 1: Hello, World
- Lesson 2: A Simple Makefile
- Lesson 3: Reading a Line of Text
- Lesson 4: Enhancing the Makefile
- Lesson 5: Moving Code to Another File
- Lesson 6: Structures
- Lesson 7: Booleans, While Loops, and Comparing Strings
- Lesson 8: Fixing Memory Leaks
- Lesson 9: Arrays, Structure Initialization, and Increment Operators
The Basics of
Our blog post on the Basics of vim (and its corresponding YouTube video) should teach you the basics of how to get around in the